Q: Are you going to remount the SanDisk to /sdcard and the internal SD card to /data/sdext2 like I did with my S2? A: Assuming the data partition is still severely gimped, you bet! Just as soon as I figure out how JB 4.2.2 mounts the internal SD card… and I will figure it out.
A: Turns out I don’t need to /data and /sdcard share the same partition.
Q: How did you enable custom boot animations?
A: I replaced /system/bin/bootanimation with one from a custom ROM (Blu Kuban S4) and fixed its user/group (root/shell) and permissions (755).
Q: How did you enable init.d scripts.
A: I added /system/etc/install-recovery.sh that executes the init.d scripts.
Q: How did you get an Android Weather widget on your PIN lock screen?
A: Xposed with the module Samsung Multiple Widgets.
Disclaimer: I don’t have an iPhone, so I can’t confirm whether these work on its version of Draw Something.
Exit the game and start it again for the following:* Get new words without using a bomb. This works even if you’re in the process of drawing something.
* Watch your friend draw from the beginning.
* Hide your guesses if you haven’t guessed correctly, yet.
* Get new letters from which to use to guess the picture.
* You can start guessing at any time.
* You get unlimited tries.
* You can shuffle the letters by tapping the crossing double arrow on the right, just above the letters.
* If you are just not getting it, tap “Pass” in the top right corner. This will end your streak.
* You can take back all of your letters by tapping the circular single arrow on the opposite side from shuffle icon.
* You can either tap the letter to place it in the next empty guess slot or drag it to whichever guess slot you want. You can even drag letters from guess slot to guess slot. Tapping guess slot letters puts them back into the tray in the first empty slot.
* If you’re stumped, just make words that fit the available guess slots until you figure it out or accidentally get it right.
* The drawing scrolls vertically (up and down).
* You can watch the whole drawing if you don’t guess correctly until your friend is done drawing, guessing correctly stops the drawing and skips to the end.
Drawing:* Don’t be too abstract, the point of the game is for your “opponent” to guess correctly.
* If you need more colors, tap the [+] to the right of the color bar.
* The color bar scrolls horizontally (left and right).
My ROM: Stock Rooted Jelly Bean 4.1.2-GB27 – I’m sticking with stock until Samsung allows one-click toggling of WiMAX.
Recovery: Stock GB27 – I have no need or desire to flash a custom Recovery. You can do everything a Recovery can do from a live boot.
That’s right, kids, one can clear the dalvik cache, clear all app data, clear the cache, and push files to /system or /preload without using
a custom recovery. You can even flash a modem, recovery, or kernel. I use
Root Explorer. The latest version incorporates a SMB client, so I can get files from my PC easily and paste them directy to whichever
protected directory I want and set appropriate permissions. I use ADB only when I don’t want to type out shell commands on the phone’s
tiny keyboard or “oops” emergencies.
I have enabled init.d boot up scripts by renaming ‘/system/bin/debuggerd’ to ‘/system/bin/debuggerd.bin’ and I’m using ‘/system/bin/debuggerd’
as a middle-man script for the debugger daemon to use busybox’s ‘run-parts’ to execute the scripts in ‘/data/local/init.d’
as well as do the mounting and binding and then execute ‘/system/bin/debuggerd.bin’.
I lifted ‘/system/bin/bootanimation’ from rujelus22’s Blu Kuban – JB ROM
and replaced the original with it to enable custom boot animations.